Thursday, January 20, 2011

I have yet to pinch myself again !!!!!

I received the honor to do that twice and learn more and slowly when from being an Indian became a Worldian don't know.


It's like a fairy tale, working for 27 years as a teacher, it never occurred to me that I will get to be the Ambassador of my country ….
It feels proud to represent your country here.
Now I do have a broader perspective of things and can deal with all cultures and all tribes with respect and affection. A big change indeed.
I used to think being an Indian how much ever you try it does give you in your blood to differentiate but I realized it is everywhere.
It is the foremost duty of a teacher to equip their students with international culture and make them feel that they are all one despite all the apparent differences which give color to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE DUST ON THE OLD PAPERS